Going to Intersolar 2012 in San Francisco? We’ll be there too, and Free Hot Water invites you to visit us at Booth 7922.
It all starts at the Moscone Convention Center in downtown San Francisco, July 9-12. Chief solar thermal engineer and founder, Gal Moyal will be at the booth to discuss the latest in solar thermal engineering solutions and Free Hot Water products. We’ll also have display models and brochures about our latest solar thermal products, including:
- New: Plug & play commercial pump stations
- New: Stainless steel coils and manifolds for custom heat exchanger solutions
- New: Universal mounting for any brand’s collector, as well as custom racking
- New: CSI-approved solar thermal metering systems that monitor and measure system performance and the quantity of energy generated or displaced by the solar thermal system; includes GrundfosTemperature Vortex flow sensor with Sun Reports web monitoring.
- Plug & play pre-engineered commercial solar systems, up to 60 collectors
- OG-100 collectors and 0G-300 residential systems
- Solar thermal tank solutions, from residential to industrial sizes
- Weicon sealants, lubricants, and other plumbing accessories
- Circulation pumps and controllers, and monitoring systems
- Insulated stainless steel flex piping for faster installation
- Design services, including engineering analysis, thermal consideration, blueprints, and permitting.
In addition, COO Paul Burrowes and the Free Hot Water sales team will be at the booth to discuss Free Hot Water’s new commercial solar project financing options that can help your commercial clients go solar for low money down.
To make an appointment to meet with Gal, Paul, or anyone on the sales team, email us before the show at email@example.com with the subject “Let’s meet at Intersolar.”
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Free Hot Water Team
Intersolar North America