Free Hot Water is growing and we’re looking for qualified motivated solar pros to grow with us. With our new solar thermal financing partnership, we’re looking for several new team members to support our expansion.
If interested in any of the solar thermal job opportunities below, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER
Location: San Jose, CA
We are currently seeking a qualified Technical Support Manager who will lend technical support to sales, sales channels, technical teams, and clients (internally and externally).
This position requires an individual who is analytical and detail-oriented with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities. They must have strong communication, leadership and management skills, in addition to excellent customer service skills and the ability to assist clients in the customized installations of the products. Required are strong communication, technical, and computer skills including a high proficiency with technical concepts.
Technical Support Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall support relationship with the ‘clients’, which includes, but not limited to interaction/meetings, presentations, escalations, incident management, service level reporting, and release coordination.
- Host regular operational meetings with clients to review issues, release activity, metric reports, and other support requests.
- Collaboratively manage client issues with all support tiers, ensuring investigation and timely response to customer queries and issues.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements including release planning and coordination both internal and external for scheduled and emergency maintenance events.
- Ensures project documentation is complete and stored properly.
Coordinate with operations, customer support and product engineering teams to document Incident Findings including root cause of service impacting events.
- Drive Incident Response Team resolutions.
- Drive problem management and provide leadership in collating, coordinating, and resolving problems across clients.
- Create technical or process documentation including flow charts, definitions, and technical narratives.
- Ensure all work is dealt with accurately and followed up daily.
- Play an active role in the development of new ideas and procedures.
- Attend regular team meetings and make a positive contribution, ensuring that communication is two-way.
- Be receptive to feedback, new ideas and changes.
Technical Support Manager Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written, and oral skills including ability to present complex information.
- Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to review and understand process flow analysis and methodology.
- Must be organized and methodical in approach to workload,
- Ability to establish rapport with customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask or balance workload with multiple clients and issues.
- Ability to communicate openly and contribute in a team environment.
- Capacity to assimilate newly learned, technical information quickly.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; primarily Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Project, and Visio.
- Understands and can communicate information about complex technical concepts related to software, infrastructure, and other elements of the solutions.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with at least one relational database management system.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design,
Technical Support Manager Education/Training:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or a related degree
- 5+ years of experience in support or project management for a managed application
- Solar experience a plus
Location: San Jose, CA
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing feedback to management regarding forecast, trends and performance.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the sales team to meet objectives. Insures that sales meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Assure all leads, prospects, customers data and sales progress is recorded and updated in company database.
- Establish and submit sales objective to each dealer on a quarterly basis.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all sales to build an effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by sales.
- Work with marketing dept to create sales tools and presentations.
- Work with marketing dept to create and conducts proposal presentations.
- Assists sales in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Conduct regular coaching and counseling with sales to build motivation and selling skills.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Sales Manager Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in sales management in the solar industry.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams, agents and distribution channels.
INDEPENDENT SALES PROFESSIONALS
Location: California, Arizona, and other states
Free Hot Water is seeking several sales professionals to present and sell Free Hot Water Solar Water Heating an Solar Thermal Products. This opportunity has potential for six figure income.
We are seeking a number of qualified candidates to our sales force across the Nation who will operate as Independent Sales Representatives. These individuals may already be working within the solar industry, but by taking on this role can and will have the ability to add significant additional income by representing Free Hot Water’s Solar Thermal and material’s product range.
Sales Professional Responsibilities:
- Strong closing abilities
- Initiate and maintain relationships with Owners, Wholesale Distributors, Developers, Architects, General, Plumbing, and Solar Contractors, Structural Engineers and all other organizations as they relate to the Company’s scope of work
- Build and develop a loyal customer base, expanding on current contacts
- Articulately and persuasively discuss Free Hot Water’s products and services with prospective customers
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and monitor contact/project activity.
- Development and follow up on any leads; qualify leads into “qualified” sales opportunities, and the development of potential projects.
- Maintain and cultivate positive long-term customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in person, and in writing.
- Track calls, and mail outs to follow up as client relationships progresses, trying to ultimately make the personal appointment to meet and present Free Hot Water’s products to clients.
- Insure that client expectations are met and kept throughout the duration of the project to insure complete customer satisfaction to insure the possibility of reoccurring business.
- Set realistic expectations, clearly define project scope of work, and negotiate price on project opportunities to new clients.
- Must exhibit strong leadership, excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and listening skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong desire to be successful, a self-starter with the ability to function independently while representing Free Hot Water in a professional manner.
Independent Sales Professional Qualifications:
- The individual must have successful professional experience within the construction industry and/or sales industry.
We offer an extremely desirable and aggressive commission-only compensation package.
For all of the above jobs, please submit resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.