Free Hot Water wants to promote our installers and distributors as much as possible. The busier you are installing solar thermal on apartment buildings, nursing homes, hotels, and homes, the better for all of us.
If you’re an installer and have just finished a solar thermal job using Free Hot Water materials send us some photos of your crew on the job, as well as photos of the complete installation.
Also, please include some details about the solar thermal job, including:
- Name of your solar hot water company
- Website address, if you have one
- Location (city and state)
- Type of installation (Residential, apartment building, condo, etc)
- Number of solar collectors
- Type of solar collectors you used
- Size of solar water heating tank used
- Estimated percentage of annual energy offset
Please send the above information and JPG photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Free Hot Water Project Submission.”
We’ll select several projects every month, and put them all together in a blog post, which will also be included in our monthly e-newsletter, as well as other sites that RSS feed the Free Hot Water solar news blog.
Your company and your clients will receive increased web exposure and publicity for their solar installations, and you’ll also be showing the world all of the venues where solar thermal makes sense.
If you have any questions, please send them to the email address above. And thanks in advance for sharing your work terrific solar work.