Solar Thermal Monitoring Example – Toadal
You are now watching a live solar thermal monitoring system from an installation at Toadal Fitness, a premier health fitness center located in downtown Santa Cruz, CA. (Please be patient while the live data loads into view.)
The results you see streaming below are using 12 FHW 7000 series collectors and a dual pump system.
- The red line is the temperature of the solar panels.
- The green line is the temperature of the water in the tank.
- The yellow line is the pump operation.
- The blue line is the cold water entering the system.
The Free Hot Water solar hot water monitoring platform allows system owners to:
- Track the performance of your system in easy to understand terms and graphics
- System Performance graphics show daily, weekly, annual performance metrics
- “Equivalent values” show the direct impact your system has on the planet:
- Tons of Carbon avoided
- # of trees saved
- Total carbon footprint impact
- Mobile and iPhone apps allow you to check your system from anywhere!
For more information about solar thermal monitoring, please Contact us.