They did it last year, and they’re doing it again: The organizers of Intersolar North America are offering free registration to visitors until April 12.
For those not familiar with Intersolar, it’s perhaps the second most prestigious international solar conference in the U.S. Solar Power International gets top prestige honors for U.S. solar conferences, but unlike Solar Power International, Intersolar is very predictable. It stays in one place and time.
That is, Insterolar is always in San Francisco at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, and it always happens in the second week of July. This year, it’s scheduled for July 10 – 12, 2012.
Other facts and figures about Intersolar 2102:
- 950 exhibitors from 25 countries (Including Free Hot Water)
- 22,000+ international trade visitors representing 80 countries
- 1,600+ conference attendees, 30 sessions, 200+ speakers
- More than 300 U.S. and international media representatives
- Focuses: Solar PV & Solar Heating & Cooling
- Free practical workshops & seminars on the exhibit floor
- PV Production and Technology Hall (North Hall) with dedicated upstream focus
- Special exhibit on energy storage and grid integration: PV ENERGY WORLD
- Job & Career Forum
- Intersolar AWARD Ceremony & Hall of Fame
- Numerous networking events: Don’t miss the 2012 Solar Summerfest
More information on Intersolar North America as well as discounts on hotel rooms and air fair for Intersolar visitors can be found at www.intersolar.us.
Free Hot Water also plans to be there, plus it’s a great time of year to get away to San Francisco. After you get your free registration, be sure to contact us and set up a time to meet the Free Hot Water team and see the latest in solar thermal heating and engineering.